Healthy Eating is an important part of any persons life. To maintain a healthy body, you need to make sure that you are eating the right foods and which foods should be avoided if you are to maintain your healthy lifestyle.
Here is a selection of Healthy Eating tips that I've put together to help you to eat healthy!
- A Passion for Fruit
- Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Allergy, Real or Imagined?
- Almonds Add Good Health To Your Daily Diet
- Alternative Medicine - Trick or Treat?
- An Avocado Is A Girls Best Friend
- An Orange A Day Keeps Anaemia Away!
- Are You Going To Eat An Elephant Again This Year?
- Back To School
- Back To School Bugs And Better Brain Power
- Bank Holiday BBQ
- Bar-B-Heaven Or Hell?
- Beat The Back To School Bugs
- Beating Chronic Fatigue
- Beetroot - The Latest Superfood
- Berries – The Superboosters
- Boost The Kids Resistance - And Yours Too
- Breast Cancer Cares Strawberry Tea Campaign
- Build A Protective Wall Round Your Kids
- Carl Lewis - One Of The All Time Great Athletes
- Chicken Soup – It Really Is Jewish Penicillin
- Christmas Is Good For You – Official
- Constipation - The English Disease
- Countdown To Your Best Christmas Ever
- Do Herbs Work?
- Don't Let The Christmas Bugs Spoil Your Holiday
- Don’t Eat An Elephant This Christmas
- Eat To Beat Fatigue
- Eat Yourself Gorgeous For The Summer
- Eating Organic Food Keeps You Healthy
- Enjoy A Laid Back Christmas
- Fashion Victims
- Fat Facts – The Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Fertility - Improving Sperm Count Naturally
- Five Herbs
- Food - The Secret of Youth
- Food Allergies
- Food Allergies - The Fiction Factor
- Food Intolerance - Trick or Treat?
- Forty Something and Still Fertile
- Game - The Great Unsung Superfeast for a Winter Warmer
- Garlic – The Magical Bulb.
- Get Your Super Juices Flowing
- Give Good Health This Christmas
- Good Mood Food
- Grow It , Cook It, Eat It - Tomatoes
- Grow It, Cook, It Eat It – Artichokes
- Grow It, Cook It, Eat It - Asparagus
- Grow It, Cook It, Eat It - Raspberries
- Grow It, Cook It, Eat It - Rhubarb
- Grow It, Cook It, Eat it - Swiss Chard
- Grow it, Cook it, Eat it - The Pleasures Of Pumpkin
- Grow It, Cook It, Eat It – Growing In Containers
- Health Or Hype?
- Healthy Alternatives to the Traditional Christmas Dinner
- Healthy Eating Extras May 2014
- Healthy Recipes to Boost Your Immunity
- Heart Disease – The most preventable cause of premature death
- Herbs For Health - Sage
- High Performance Foods
- How To Cope With Migraine
- How to Make Kids Eat Real Food
- How To Protect Your Children . . .
- How To Survive The 24/7 Society
- Hyperactivity and Attention Deficit Disorder
- Infections And Immunity
- Irish Superfoods
- Juice Up Your Performance
- Junk Food Diet Linked To Alzheimer’s Disease
- Kitchen Medicine
- Let The Sunshine In
- Lo! The Cough And Cold Season Is Here
- Low Vitamin D Linked To More Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Make This An Extra Special Valentine’s Day
- Memory And Concentration Boost
- Michael's Kitchen Garden - Cabbage
- Michael’s Summer Survival Plan
- Morning Sickness
- Natural Help For Holiday Health
- Natures Cancer Fighter
- Natures Morning After Pills
- Naturopaths Are Not All Equal
- No Sense No Feeling
- Not So Healthy . . . .
- Now Is The Best Time To Change Some Bad Habits
- Nuclear Problems In Japan Make Us All Worry
- Old Wives Tales - Myths and Reality
- Only One Glass of Fruit Juice a Day
- Organic Superfood Recipes
- Packed Lunches
- PMS - Helped by St Johns Wort and healthy eating
- Probiotics - The Good Guys of the Bug World
- Probiotics And Prebiotics May Even Prevent Allergies.
- Probiotics Help Prevent Urinary Tract Infections
- Questions and Answers - Newsletter February 2009
- Quick Fixes Do Work
- Relieve Your Hay Fever
- Salt - The Killer
- Seeds for Health – Flax
- Self Help For Rheumatism, Arthritis And Winter Aches And Pains
- Sensible Eating
- Seven Deadly Food Sins
- Shift Work Increases Your Risk Of Type 2 Diabetes
- Six Best Juices
- Six Dressings
- Six Nuts
- Six of the Best - Vitamins
- Six of the Worst
- Sleep And Exhaustion After The Clocks Change
- So, Who Needs Supplements?
- Special Bonfire Recipe
- Spice Up Your Life
- Spring Clean Your Body With Seasonal Eating
- Spring Is Springing But Many Are Still Sad
- St Valentine Day Magic
- Stress and Hay Fever – There Is a Link
- Stress Can Ruin Christmas - But Not Yours!
- Summer Is Here And You Can Make It Your Best Ever
- Super fruits - Figs
- Supercool Healthy Drinks
- Superfoods - Fabulous Figs, Terrific Tomatoes
- Superfoods - Game and Leeks
- Superfoods - Strawberries
- Superfoods - The Pleasures Of Pumpkin
- Superfoods Cabbage
- Superfoods For Kids
- Superfoods For Teenagers
- Superfoods from the Garden
- Superfoods Or Super Scam?
- Superfoods – Asparagus and Kiwi Fruit
- Surprising Superfoods
- The Boxing Day Revival Plan
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Andi Peters
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Brigitte Nielson
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Britt Ekland
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Cheeky Girls
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Clare Nasir
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Danniella Westbrook
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Edith Bowman
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Emma Forbes
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Gloria Hunniford
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Heather Mills
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Janet Ellis
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Janey Lee Grace
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Jemma Kidd
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Kelly Holmes
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Linda Papadopoulos
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Lisa Scott-Lee
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Liz McClarnon
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Lynsey de Paul
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Nicki Chapman
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Nicky Hambleton-Jones
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Paula Radcliffe
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Sally Gunnell
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Simon Rimmer
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley - Steve Meyerowitz
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley – Mel B
- The Celebrity Shopping Trolley – Cheryl Baker
- The Dangers Of Faddy Diets
- The Fast Way To Summer Fitness
- The Fats of Life
- The Good Bugs Help Athletes Keep Fit
- The Mediterranean Diet Comes Top Of The Class
- The Millenium Binge Detox
- The Price Of Overindulgence
- The Quick And Simple Detox
- The Secret Of Good Sleep Is On Your Plate
- The Seeds of Life
- The Seeds Of Life
- The Seven Day Healthy Eating Plan
- The Vitamin Maze
- Tips For Marathon Runners
- Top 5 Worst Celebrity Diets to Avoid in 2015
- Turnips Are Tops
- Valentines Recipes
- Vegetarianism - Is It The New Eating Disorder?
- Watercress – The Best Bit-On-The-Side
- We’ve had Mad Cow Disease....now it’s Pig Flu Madness....
- Why I Think You Should Avoid Artificial Sweeteners
- Why You Need Those Winter Comfort Foods
- Winter Protection Juice Recipes
- You Must Be Nuts . . .
- Your Questions Answered - February 2012 (Steroids and Osteoporosis)
- Your Questions Answered - April 2010
- Your Questions Answered - July 2009
- Your Questions Answered - June 2009
- Your Questions Answered - June 2010
- Your Questions Answered - May 2009
- Your Questions Answered - November 2009
- Your Questions Answered – July 2010
- Your Questions Answered – March 2010
- Your Questions Answered – May 2014
- ’Tis The Season Of Winter Ills
Some of my books...
- Superfoods, Superjuices, Superhealth
- Eat Well Live Longer
- Superfood Pocketbook
(100 Top Foods for Health)
- The Omega 3 Cookbook
Sign up for my e-mail newsletter:
"In this video, we will take you through a series of easy to follow and achievable steps. You too can safely and effectively lose weight as well as significantly increase energy levels".
NiteHerb® Valerian tablets.
NiteHerb® is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances due to symptoms of mild anxiety exclusively based on long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the label.
A natural solution to a good night's sleep
Wake up revived - not groggy!
NiteHerb® 30 tablets normally £6.12
NOW £3.00 - Save £3.12.
Multi-buy deal also available.
» For more information visit www.niteherb.co.uk
De-stress and Energise!
Vitano® Rhodiola rosea tablets.
Vitano® is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of symptoms associated with stress, such as fatigue, exhaustion and mild anxiety, based on traditional use only. Always read the label.
Helps revive both mental and physical performance
Balances a hectic lifestyle... naturally!
Vitano® 30 tablets normally £13.27
NOW £10.60 - Save £2.67.
Multi-buy deal also available.
» For more information visit www.vitano.co.uk
MigraHerb® Feverfew capsules.
MigraHerb® is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the prevention of migraine headaches exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the label.
Lessens frequency and severity of migraine attacks
For people who have a doctor's diagnosis for this condition
MigraHerb® 30 one-a-day capsules.
» For more information visit www.migraherb.co.uk