The Well Womans Eating Plan
This Well Woman's Eating Plan will show you how you can secure the birthright of good health for you and your babies. How you can fortify yourself against physical strain and nervous stress. How you can beef up your natural resistance to infection and disease. How you can kiss goodbye to the traditional woes of womanhood. How you can protect yourself against today's crop of disabling or life-threatening diseases - arthritis, osteoporosis, cancer, heart disease. And how you can keep your good looks for life - without resorting to the beauty parlour or the plastic surgeon.
This Plan doesn't call for expensive pills or potions. It doesn't involve complicated diet sheets, expensive meal substitutes, or the latest food-fad regime.
This Well Woman's Eating Plan is a positive guide to vitality eating, based on the nutritional Essential Foods you will learn to include in your weekly shopping basket. Everyday foods that you can buy in any supermarket, corner shop or street-market stall. Wonderful foods that can cost literally pennies - and yet in terms of your health are worth their weight in gold.
Vitality means having both physical and mental vigour. They can both be yours if you follow the simple rules of vitality eating:-
1. Have a mixed diet of as many different foods as possible.
2. Eat regular meals, and make sure that you have the time to enjoy and digest them.
3. Eat plenty of fresh fruit, salads and vegetables, particularly the green leafy and yellow ones.
4. Cultivate a taste for wholegrain cereals.
5. Get most of your protein from fish, poultry, pulses, and less from meat, which should be as lean as possible.
6. Have regular, but modest amounts of eggs, low fat cheeses and other dairy products.
7. Use plenty of fresh seeds, sprouted seeds and fresh, unsalted nuts, together with dried fruits. Add them to your meals and eat them as nourishing snacks.
8. Drink plenty of fruit and vegetable juices, lots of water and only sensible quantities of tea, coffee and alcohol.
9. Bread, pasta, rice and potatoes are very healthy. Have plenty of them, but watch what you do to them. Lashings of butter, cream sauces and the chip-pan are not part of this plan.
10. Try to eat one third of your daily food fresh and raw. For the other two thirds, get into the kitchen. There is nothing as vital as home cooked food, made from wholesome and nourishing ingredients. It is also a lot less expensive than take-aways, cans and TV dinners.
Some of my books...
- Superfoods, Superjuices, Superhealth
- Eat Well Live Longer
- Superfood Pocketbook
(100 Top Foods for Health)
- The Omega 3 Cookbook
Sign up for my e-mail newsletter:
"In this video, we will take you through a series of easy to follow and achievable steps. You too can safely and effectively lose weight as well as significantly increase energy levels".
NiteHerb® Valerian tablets.
NiteHerb® is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances due to symptoms of mild anxiety exclusively based on long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the label.
A natural solution to a good night's sleep
Wake up revived - not groggy!
NiteHerb® 30 tablets normally £6.12
NOW £3.00 - Save £3.12.
Multi-buy deal also available.
» For more information visit www.niteherb.co.uk
De-stress and Energise!
Vitano® Rhodiola rosea tablets.
Vitano® is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of symptoms associated with stress, such as fatigue, exhaustion and mild anxiety, based on traditional use only. Always read the label.
Helps revive both mental and physical performance
Balances a hectic lifestyle... naturally!
Vitano® 30 tablets normally £13.27
NOW £10.60 - Save £2.67.
Multi-buy deal also available.
» For more information visit www.vitano.co.uk
MigraHerb® Feverfew capsules.
MigraHerb® is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the prevention of migraine headaches exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the label.
Lessens frequency and severity of migraine attacks
For people who have a doctor's diagnosis for this condition
MigraHerb® 30 one-a-day capsules.
» For more information visit www.migraherb.co.uk